Corspect Advanced Home Inspection Services
Buying a home is a major financial commitment. A commitment that you want to make with confidence. A Home Inspector can assist you in identifying structural issues, aging systems, and every detail of the home’s condition. The inspection can help you predict problems you might have and if the home is a top functioning home for you. An inspection can require the seller to fix what issues are uncovered in the inspection before you purchase the home if you make your purchase contract contingent on a satisfactory inspection. You may also uncover issues that you did not see that cause you to not purchase the home. As the home’s seller, an inspection can assist you in identifying problems before you place your home on the market.
How long does the typical home inspection take?
- Inspection time will vary, depending upon the complexity of the home itself. Typically, inspection should take two to four hours.
What to look for in a Qualified Home Inspector.
- Look for a Home Inspector with a broad knowledge of a home’s systems and structures.
- Make sure your Home Inspector is objective, independent and does not have any affiliation with mitigation work or other repair services.
- Be sure your inspector is familiar with construction, building materials, homes of different ages and designs, local requirements and building codes.
- Select a Home Inspector who will deliver a completed report and will take time to review the report and inspection with you.
Corspect Advanced Home Inspection will be the best value of your largest investment. Our mission at Corspect Advanced Home Inspection is to make the home buying experience rewarding, informative and enjoyable for all.